Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wow

Its unreal how in one day your life can be totally changed and turned upside down. I went to work on Friday as I usually do and when I got there I was asked to meet with my boss's boss.
I have worked for this company for 18 months, I had a average review, have never been written up or even talked to about my performance. She says we are here to tell you today is your last day of employment at SCO, "we have decided that you just are not the right fit for the company."
WOW talk about blind siding someone.
So with that said I join the ranks of thee un-employed!!!
All I can still say today is wow are you freakin kidding me!!
So Life will most certainly move forward but yeah, wow, nice reason to be fired.
So I am still in shock and ahh... and dazed and confused.

No comments: