Saturday, March 28, 2009

Published~MOA~DT Shipment

I am super excited about a few things today.
I am super excited, the new edition of SNR (scrapbook news and review) came out today. I have 3 Layouts in this Months On-Line Magazine :)

My wedding, Me and My handsome Groom

My daughter Nicole and My Dad

I had lunch at the MOA~Mall Of America with 2 of my on-line friends that I have been to a crop with , so fun to see Heather(from Superior) and Cherie, she brought her family with, they are from Nebraska, It was great to spend time with them.















Then when I got home from the MOA there was a package
on my front steps, from CroppinParadise my first
Design Team Package, I am so excited to work with these
great products. Check them out at the store and check out my creations there too.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: