Wednesday, June 16, 2010

summary of spring.

My Family with my Aunt

I had a new year of experiences in my career, school nurse at a High school of 2100 teens. I absolutely love going to work everyday, this has been a great experience. I did 2 years of school nursing back in the 90's. I am happy to be going back in the fall. Right now I am on summer vacation!

Doug went to Arizona to help my parents pack and drive them back to Minnesota from there winter in AZ. Its nice having them back, I miss them when they are gone, but so happy they are able to do this.

Mom and Dad
Just wanted to share a couple of photos from over the spring. I was able to spend some time with my Nephews and there familys there kids are getting so big.
Braxton 4 and Haidyn 2

Haidyn decided to comb and style Aunties hair so I did hers and she did mine.

Tyler does get to come home sometimes, I miss him. Of course this trip home dad had to fix his car. I will take whatever time I have with him. Working fultime and going to school fulltime. I grab pictures when I can, he hates it.
Our dog lacey had to get in on the action too.
My dog~Brutus he's soooo... cute
The happy Couple, busy making plans for there wedding, save the date July2, 2011

No comments: