Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Join me at Camp Paradise

Super excited to be a counselor for this Summer Event!
I have lots of great memories from my childhood of going to organized pioneer girl camps, to camping with my family. I can remember, cooking over the fire, making smores, singing camp songs, making friends, swimming, canoeing, making leather crafts.

So whether or not you had the opportunity to attend summer camp as a child you have the opportunity to experience Camp Paradise by joining in the fun from July 15th – August 15th

Make new friends, complete some projects and win some prizes!
Watch for more information at the forum in the coming days!

Want a chance at the "pre-registration" prize? - Check out the details here at the Croppin Paradise Blog you could win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the CP Store! (where new things keep popping up every day!)

Cannot wait to see you all at camp!

No comments: