Friday, July 16, 2010

Camp has started at CP

The online scrap camp at Croppin Paradise where I am a Design Team Member started yesterday. I hope you can join me there for some fun and inspiration!!

Here is my challenge
Outdoor Education- Welcome to camp, you have just arrived. As you look around you see the cabin, nature (flowers, grass, and trees), a beautiful lake and a sign with the camp rules

My challenge is for you to represent 4 elements, the cabin, nature, water and rules in a Layout, how ever you chose to represent the elements.
Remember, your layout should be posted to this thread via direct link and/or photo insert by Wednesday, July 21st at midnight! - Once your participation has been verified, you will receive a badge in your signature line! (the more badges, the better!)

Here is my sample


This is the second page I did of my son's first tattoo

I love this fun paper by BoBunny , flower child line. It just reminds me of nature, greens, reds, yellows etc.
I used brown letters in the title and some embellishments, it represent the wood my cabin is made of.
My picture has blue in it and I added some blue embellishments to draw out the color.
I did Journaling to represent the rules.
I hope you enjoy your first week and I can’t wait to see your creations.

Here are some of the details
Camp Paradise, there is something for everyone! Each week there will be 9 challenges issued; one in each of the following camp inspired categories:
Arts/Crafts
Mess Hall
Sports/Rec
Music/Drama
Outdoor Ed
Cabin Life
Campfire
Camp Spirit
Wildlife

You may choose to complete 1 camp activity or all 9, it is up to you; however, each camper will earn a “merit” badge, which will be displayed in their signature line, for each challenge completed for the week. The camper with the most merit badges at the end of camp, wins the Grand Prize, which includes a $30.00 Gift Certificate to the CP store, an Always and Forever album kit from Bo Bunny, a Making Memories jewelry kit, the pink “Scrap Queen” tee-shirt pictured below and more!

Camp challenges will be issued each week on Thursday. You will have until the following Wednesday at midnight (EST) to complete as many challenges as you want to or are able to complete. At midnight the weeks’ challenge threads will be locked and badges issued for each camper who completed the challenge and linked it to the appropriate camp challenge thread!

For more details and to register go to this thread

No comments: